Message from our Executive Director
Getaway tickets are still available! Please call Kristin Bright at 408.892.0926
We are thrilled to announce our 26th annual “A Day in the Country” is coming up on Saturday, October 3rd, 2015.
This year we’ll be back at the beautiful “Gilroy Lodge on the Hill.” We are thrilled to announce that this year’s Chair is one of the Foundation’s Ambassadors, Kevin Heath!
Our theme this year is, “Hello Hollywood!” We welcome our guests to come as their favorite iconic movie or television star or dress to impress as you would for a night at the Oscars! Event tickets are priced at $100.
We are excited about our Getaway raffle this year: It is a fabulous 3 night long weekend stay in a private garden cottage at the world famous Chateau Marmont in the Beverly Hills neighborhood of Hollywood, CA. Only 100 Getaway tickets will be sold at $100 each.
We’re pleased to announce that Bill Christopher is returning to host our live auction and we’re sure to have an exciting evening of bidding! Here’s a sneak peek:
- A private vineyard wine tasting and BBQ for 8 catered by The Cellar Door Catering at Seeker Vineyard/Bright Ranch in San Martin
- Murder Mystery Dinner for 12 hosted by Joel & Paula Goldsmith, Dave Bozzo and Pintello Comedy Theatre - "Lights, Camera, Murder!"
- Movie Night “Under the Stars” at Fortino Winery with brick oven pizza and wine for 16
- Double Magnum 2011 Solis Winery Cabernet Sauvignon Estate Reserve
- SF 49er football, Warriors basketball, SF Giants baseball and SJ Sharks hockey tickets
- 7 night vacation stay at the Marriott Kauai Beach Club - May 9-16, 2016
- Six varietals of red wine from six regions from around the world from the private cellar of John and Dolores Kent
- Marilyn Monroe rare framed color collage
Tickets sell out fast so don't delay! We hope to see you on the red carpet!
Thank you to all of our Sponsors!!