Our Scholarship Cycle is open!
Many of our scholarships use the Gilroy Unified School District “Common Application.” In addition, a few of the scholarships that the Foundation offer have their own application, so the GUSD Common Application or Gavilan Application will not be accepted. Here is a list of those scholarships, whose application forms are available on our website’s “Scholarship Page.”
- Stephen Michael Stramback $2,000 Golf Scholarship – applications are due March 3, 2023.
- Sontag $1,000 Scholarship – applications are due March 3, 2023.
- Jacob Vasquez $500 Scholarship – applications are due March 3, 3023.
- Gilroy Foundation $1,000 Technical Career Scholarship – applications are due May 15, 2023.
- Louise Regional Hospital $1,000 Scholarship – applications are due May 15, 2023.
“Give Where You Live”
We are proud that five local businesses continue to support Gilroy’s community foundation as Sustaining Sponsors. Thank you to Christopher Ranch, Pinnacle Bank, Recology, RAC Services, LLC, and Blaettler Accountancy for your commitment to our community and the programs of Gilroy Foundation!